Disclaimer of Liability
Cancer Care News provides information on products and services that are ever-changing. We do our very best to provide accurate information at the time of posting. However, because we have no control over how quickly third-party pricing, products and specifications change, we can make no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this website and accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracy or errors and omissions, or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the accessing or use of any materials, methods or ideas contained on this website or in the publications and material accessed from it.
Any third-party websites which may be accessed through this website are the sole responsibility of the third party website. Cancer Care News makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on third party websites and accepts no liability for any errors and omissions or for any damage or injury to persons or property arising out of the use or operation of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained on such websites.
By accessing and/or using Cancer Care News (CCN) website, you agree:
- You will not use the CCN website for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not use the CCN website to engage in any non-Cancer Care News-related commercial activities, including, but not limited to, raising money; advertising or promoting a third-party product, service, or company; or engaging in any third-party pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- You will not access or use the CCN website to collect any market research;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure;
- You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data-mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the CCN website, except for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the CCN website; and
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the CCN website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Site without notice.
This site and its content are protected under copyright laws.
Nothing on this website may be downloaded, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, modified, made available on a network, used to create derivative works, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except (i) in the United States, as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, or internationally, as permitted by other applicable national copyright laws, or (ii) as expressly authorized on this website, or (iii) with the prior written permission of Cancer Care News.
Governing Law & Venue
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Cancer Care News and governs your use of the website, superseding any prior agreements, if any, between you and Cancer Care News.
By using this website, you consent to the terms. Last updated July 18, 2017